How do I view or edit my information?
• Click the “edit my info” tab on the top left of the page. I have already included some basic information for you, but feel free to add anything. There are a lot of details you can add—don’t feel that you have to include everything!
However, please be sure to add the following:
o Emergency contact info/In case of emergency authorization
o Under “View my Pets” (second page) the veterinarian, vaccine checkbox, and your pet’s birthday!
How to I schedule an appointment?
• Once you log on, it you will be on the page “Schedule an Appt.” Enter a name for your appointment (ex. pet’s name or “Spring Vacation”)
• Select a start date and end date (if one-time appointment); if recurring appointment, select time period (per week, two weeks, etc.), but you don’t need to enter an end date.
• After you click “Continue”, check off all the days you’d like visits. Select “yes” if you want the same time every day. Select “no” if you want different times.
• You can then select visits during certain time blocks (morning, midday, evening or late night.)
• You can ADD NOTES to each visit for the sitter if you want to include more details (ex. a more specific time, special concerns, etc.)
• Please remember to SAVE your information.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully scheduled an appointment! You will receive a confirmation email once we’ve reviewed your request. You can edit your appointment at any time by clicking the EDIT button.